Summer shouldn’t mean the end of taking your wellness goals seriously – as we well know, attitudes towards health have come on leaps and bounds in recent years, with the focus not on how you look, but how you feel, on every level. It’s about strength, mental and emotional resilience, about feeling good about the choices you make. It’s about getting enough sleep and nourishing yourself by way of friendships, movement, workplaces, food, drink, and sensory experience.
On Saturday 2nd September, Embassy Gardens in Nine Elms will celebrate the end of summer and your ability to continue to live your best life, playing host to a Feel Good Festival from 1oam to 5pm.
The festival will feature a holistic programme of workshops and classes delivered by its very own community of health and wellness businesses, including World Heart Beat Music Academy, Ten Health & Fitness, Remedi, The Alchemist, Darby’s, Mouth Dental, and UN1T Nine Elms, as well as sessions, activities and pop ups from leading wellbeing brands -so, regardless of whether you’re looking to cultivate your wellness routine, discover a new form of exercise, or try a new product, there will be something here for you.
Programme highlights include:
- Outdoor Mat Pilates with Ten Health & Fitness, six time winners of the Tatler Gym Awards.
- Outdoor Fitness Workout with UN1T Nine Elms, which offers a strength and conditioning programme, fully customisable to your fitness levels and aimed at getting you trackable results.
- Kundalini Yoga and Sound Therapy with Remedi, a serene wellness space dedicated to taking care of all wellness aspects of one’s life, from the physical, emotional and social, to the spiritual and intellectual.
- Listen to love music from, or try an instrument workshop with World Heart Beat Academy, a charity promoting the transformative power of music.
- Sauna and Storytelling Sessions with Community Saunas, an operation devoted to reviving British bathing culture and making sauna & cold plunge accessible across the UK.
- Power of the Mind Workshop with Shelf Help Club, a platform that brings together books and people to take the stigma out of self-help and empower readers and communities.
- Sleep Well Talk with Dr Nerina Ramlakhan, a highly qualified physiologist, and sleep and energy expert.
- Mental Health Talk with The Soke, a therapy space providing psychotherapy, psychiatry, counselling and coaching services in an non-clinical, welcoming, reassuring environment.
- Oral Consultations with Mouth Dental, which offers routine, cosmetic, and specialist dental care in a state-of-the-art multi-clinic setting.
- Brush and Bubbles Painting Class, a unique experience where you get to unleash your artistic side with a glass of Prosecco in hand.
- Reading Corner and Bookshop with Books That Matter – a monthly subscription box for the empowerment and inspiration of women and girls through literature
- Baby Yoga with Babble & Zen – yoga and massage workshops for you and your little one.
- Disco Drag Hour with Darby’s, an NYC-inspired oyster bar.
- Entertainment by The Provibers, an immersive events and performance collective.
- Mocktails from The Alchemist, one of London’s most creative and immersive cocktail bars.
- A wellness-themed Marketplace featuring exciting brands and products, so that you can take home all of the goodies you need to keep your wellness journey going after the event.
Tickets can be booked here